There are a few core things fathers can do to show their children that they love them. When done regularly and sincerely, these actions also show children how to exhibit loving traits in their own relationships with family members, friends and future spouses. See if you recognize any of these practices in your own lives.
- Love Your Children’s Mother (even if you’re not together). It’s about respect & boundaries.
- Love Your Children Unconditionally
- Grow Up
- Be There
- Discipline-Check out tomorrow’s podcast on “Disciplined Dads”
- Value Education
- Raise Them To Leave and Be Productive
- Teach Them To Take Responsibility
- Teach Them Gratitude And Not To Be Miserable
Support the show
Help us make the show. By making a contribution, you will help us to make stories that matter and you enjoy.