After a long period of time, the passion in a marriage or a long term relationship can begin to fade. Keep the flame alive with these ten ways to romance your wife.
Read The 5 Love Languages: The Secret to Love that Lasts by Gary Chapman
You can find out more about your own Love Language by taking this quiz.
You can also learn more about The 5 Love Languages For Men.
Some other neat ways to spark romance:
- Make a scrapbook with photos, mementos, and little notes from you lives together.
- Kiss in the rain.
- Ride a ferris wheel.
- Sneak away from a party and make out.
- Bring home great take-out, and light some candles.
- Fix something or fix up the house just to make your partner happy.
- Slow dance to romantic music.
- Take a nap together.
- Kiss slowly, touching his or her back and neck and nape — slowly.
- Make a list of everything you love about him or her.
- Write a love letter.